Acceptance and coping (836)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I wish I could just do it

So I've been bald for 5 yrs now and I went from wearing baseball caps to turbans to now a wig and something I struggle with every summer is…

Started by Debbie

1 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Eglover

ahhhhh

fucking full lace wig application ..... geeeeeeez this alopecia business is a drag.

Started by Lola

2 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by R0BB

Out of curiosity

I am just curious on here as to just how many women go out in public bald and how does it feel? I know I would be scared to death but I am…

Started by Lisa-Lynn Marini

8 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by Karen Clendenin

Are we just overreacting?

Are we just over reacting when we get upset with people staring at us?? So I was at work the other day and was telling about how tired I wa…

Started by Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri

33 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Tuesday

A blessing is disguise?

I haven't been on this website in a while. The pain of Alopecia had over taken me. I didn't want to be reminded that i was born with a hair…

Started by Sanah Jivani

22 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Sanah Jivani

Dreaming about hair

I keep having these dreams that feel like reality...my hair has grown back with a couple of bald spots to remind me of the Alopecia. Then I…

Started by Siala Uepa-Holmes

6 May 31, 2011
Reply by Bex Weller

Finally!

After 7 months of no type of hair growth i noticed that my eyebrows grew back in completely , my eyelashes grew back, the hair on my head i…

Started by Arieana Dawson

3 May 26, 2011
Reply by Merlin

A little...okay a lot terrified but ready?

I don't know if its the fact that I'm tired of hot Georgia summers or if it's because I'm getting older and a little less willing to do thi…

Started by Dielle

9 May 24, 2011
Reply by Clifford

I'm looking for a lace wig, help~

Hi, I am new here. I suffered this 1 year gao. At the very beginning, my hair began thin, but unfortunately, I never really paid much atten…

Started by flying

1 May 23, 2011
Reply by Karen Smith

You have to understand a person's point of view

Here I am, 28 years old, first AA in 2002 when I went out from the hospital after a month of recover for other health problems... From AA t…

Started by man82

4 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by man82

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service