Acceptance and coping (836)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Having a hard day

Today I am having a hard day coping with my hair loss. I have been doing really good lately and this website has really helped, getting to…

Started by ErinMichele

16 Feb 4, 2019
Reply by LJBMD

Life after alopecia

Hello Alopecia World, It has been a long time since my last post. I hope that everyone is wonderful and getting the most enjoyment out of l…

Started by Erin Brown

0 Jan 14, 2019

Hair regrowth - should I believe it??

Hi all, I have a weird question - my hair seems to be growing back, and it's gotten to the point now that I'm wondering whether I should a…

Started by lemurgirl

26 Nov 20, 2018
Reply by Cocopuffz17

A father's support

so sweet! https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10216172628741297&id=1618806341

Started by Fuzzless

0 Oct 22, 2018

Bald Friend Needing Help with ADVOCACY

I was diagnosed with Alopecia when I was 13 and was completely bald by the age of 19.  I am a fan of my own bald head.  Let me know if you…

Started by Lynn

2 Oct 17, 2018
Reply by AlopeciaAngel.com

Aggravation

I hate when people ask why you shave your head . And then you try to explain to them that I have lost some of my hair , and shaving it is t…

Started by CET1993

3 Oct 5, 2018
Reply by SabineTawni

When it is time to SHAVE.....Peace!

I did it! I am so very happy! At 50 to 60% hair loss and hair still falling out and some fuzzy bear growth best thing to do! I went to a ba…

Started by kimk

9 Sep 4, 2018
Reply by Brent Cairns

My story

My hair started shedding and itching almost a year ago and has't stopped. I had thick curly hair but now have about half of what I use to.…

Started by Sugar

9 Sep 1, 2018
Reply by Brent Cairns

Hair falling out again...........

Just wondered if and how you handle the hair coming in and then falling out again....... A summary,  I became and Alopecian in 2009 , lost…

Started by Denise

21 Aug 18, 2018
Reply by Murmo

The pain is back...

Hello everyone, Is anyone ever experienced this: after a few years of feeling "stable" about my alopecian, I was surprised to feel the pain…

Started by Nana

12 Jun 4, 2018
Reply by Nana

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service