Children with alopecia (334)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help, reassurance, anything???

My little girl is just 9 months old and has stunning long dark hair. It has started falling out recently from the nape of her neck up in a…

Started by vikki saravia

6 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by cathie

I just put it together...need support

Has anyone else been here? It's 1am and no signs of sleep. My little girl is 5. a few weeks ago, we noticed a bald spot, and thought her…

Started by errantpigeon

29 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by Eva

Some intresting article about stemcells/alopecia

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601124&sid=a6OdEa5VFNV8

Started by Roger

2 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Tony J.

Second opinion

Well, we had Miss O at another Dr the other day. He was all about covering it up..I wasn't pleased. I asked him what was the big deal? He s…

Started by Sybil

1 Jun 21, 2009
Reply by Cindy

oral steroids for five-year-old

We just saw the dermatologist today after my daughter was diagnosed with AA two months ago Since then she has lost about 50% of her hair, a…

Started by errantpigeon

9 Jun 13, 2009
Reply by errantpigeon

LUXIQ

So.... We were given LUXIQ foam for Olivia's head to use for 6 weeks. It is a low-grade steroid to hopefully boost hair regrowth. We've bee…

Started by Sybil

4 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Sybil

calling all parents in winnipeg manitoba canada

I am looking for people with kids with AA. I am trying to get together for a AA BBQ day at my house.I live in Winnipeg manitoba canada..I l…

Started by Christine Messner

1 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by Tracy

5 yr old with AA, I think

My 5 yr old was diagnosed with AA last Thursday, although we're still waiting for the results from the culture to come back. The Dr. said h…

Started by Lindsey

3 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by Lindsey

Kind of lost

HI... I'm mom to Olivia who will be three in a few weeks and she was just diagnosed this week. Needless to say we're a bit lost. Nobody but…

Started by Sybil

30 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Alyssa (barbara-mom)

should i shave it off??

im 13 and have aa i have about half of my hair gone, its still falling out but growing back. so should i shave my head or not???i need some…

Started by Nikki Mans

7 May 28, 2009
Reply by Nikki Mans

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service