Events, publications, promoting awareness (173)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bald Girls Do Lunch Event

Hi, I recently found out that the Bald Girls Do Lunch non-profit organization will be putting on a lunch on March 12th in Houston, Texas. I…

Started by Alliegator

3 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Paula

Not much love in Connecticut. I want to change that - need your help!

So, there is not that much support in Connecticut! I want to change that and I need your help.  I plan on organizing a fashion show in Sept…

Started by Bald Girl

0 Nov 8, 2013

NEWS: Bald woman wins beauty pageant, also our hearts

Beauty pageants often evoke images of orange-streaked fake tans, sparkly tiaras, and blindingly white teeth, but one Utah teen has flipped…

Started by Jera

1 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Lauren A Engle

Making fun of alopecia?

I was browsing through google images this evening in search of inspiration for t-shirt designs I will be designing for the Alopecia Aotearo…

Started by Amy-Rose

4 Oct 6, 2013
Reply by Rose Marie'

Miss New Jersey

Hello! I'm Haley and I'm 19. I was diagnosed with Alopecia universalis when I was nine months old. This year I am competing for Miss New Je…

Started by Haley Rae Kreis

17 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by PJ

Alopecia retreat

Hi Everyone, I'm wondering if anyone knows of a retreat for Alopecia? I know there are weightloss, spritial, and etc. But, is there a retre…

Started by Suzie

5 Aug 31, 2013
Reply by Lynda Hykin

Canadians! Come to Panama! The first ever Panama Alopecian Invasion!

We are inviting women (young and mature) to Panama for the week of January 27 to stay in a beautiful villa for one week, meet fellow Alopec…

Started by Lynda Hykin

0 Aug 31, 2013

Does anyone have a copy of the book "Princess Alopecia"?

Hi everyone, I am fairly new here. I have a 6 year old daughter who is currently bald. I am trying to find a copy of the book Princess Alop…

Started by wisdombabies

1 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by Sue M

Interviews for book about alopecia

It's conference time, and I'm still interviewing for my book to inspire and educate others about alopecia. Sadly, I am limited to just 50 p…

Started by Deeann

0 Jun 26, 2013

NAAF conference

So who else is going to the NAAF conference in St. Louis? It's my first one and I'm pretty excited about it. I'm not taking my 3 year old s…

Started by kdeff

2 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Sarah Sproul

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service