Just for fun, inspirational, motivational (145)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A personal breakthrough

I lost my hair when I was 5, I always said "when my hair grows back I'm gonna ride all the big rides and rollercoasters at a theme park". W…

Started by Colette

2 Jul 14, 2013
Reply by Amy-Rose

How one woman lost 90% of hair and grew it back

Hello AW, I just found another inspiring article entitled: I lost my hair... then grew it back with an iron-rich COCKLE diet by Alison Smit…

Started by Vesselsong

3 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by Debbie

Andrea's story

CBN.com – Andea Roussel was a healthy baby girl with a full head of hair. Then at the age of two, her hair started falling out in patches.…

Started by Vesselsong

1 May 26, 2013
Reply by Karen Smith

Life lessons from alopecia

I don't really come on this site anymore since my hair has not been falling out for a few months now, but I wanted to post this picture and…

Started by benkel

0 May 21, 2013

Craziest thing you've done for a cure

Let's lighten this up a bit! What is the craziest thing you, your doctor, or your parents have done to try to cure this thing? I remember…

Started by Steve Turner

18 May 16, 2013
Reply by Tracy

A hair loss story used to inspire others

How many times have you asked, “Why me? Why am I suffering with Alopecia?” I have lost count of the number of times I have asked this quest…

Started by Vesselsong

1 May 16, 2013
Reply by Tracy

Happy Mother's Day!

Just wanted to wish all the Mom's and Dad's who play the roll of mom as well  a Very Happy Mother's Day!!

Started by Becca74

1 May 16, 2013
Reply by Tracy

The New Alopecians

I was having drinks with folks here and the TV kind of started going fuzzy so I blurt out " Oh it's our space friends coming to save us! an…

Started by Nathan Paul Prince

2 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Bruce

What are you looking at?

I find that, very often, I catch the attention of others. Sometimes it's cool, sometimes it's not, and sometimes I just plain don't care. B…

Started by SoJourner Wade

2 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by SoJourner Wade

Alopecia in a TV comedy

Hello, Is it good or bad to have Alopecia talked about in the media if it is meant in a joking manner? I just watched, to my detriment, I h…

Started by Craig A.

23 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by tiffany muela

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service