Other interests (176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone ready to kiss this Rainy Summer 2009 Goodbye yet?

Well I just got back from just about a month's worth of vacation. I was gone pretty much the month of July. Of that amount of time there mi…

Started by Lori M

0 Jul 30, 2009

Celiac and leg pain

Hi, just wondering if any of the celiacs here have leg or arm pains? Thanks Eileen

Started by Eileen Simpson

1 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by Amber Lounder

what do u do with the hair?????

this is kinda a weird question but when ur hair falls out and its on the floor what do u do with it?? i tried 2 vacuum it up but i didnt go…

Started by Nikki Mans

4 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by Kevin J. Kozak

"Someone Posted a Comment on Your Photos"

Oh really? Well, I've gotten 4 or 5 of those e mail alerts and I've yet to see a single comment on my photos page. Can someone tell me how…

Started by Clayton

0 May 2, 2009

New discussion layout?

Does anyone else like the old layout for discussions better? I find this one makes me less inclined to check out the discussions. I don't k…

Started by Dielle

0 Apr 2, 2009

obssed in hair tips

did any of you became obsesed with looking at hair and do they really look like question mark? every hai that falls from my sons head i che…

Started by gina

4 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by gina

hello

hello anyone wanna talk?

Started by Brittany Emerson

0 Mar 10, 2009

People's Hobbies

Well I saw the "Other Interests" and thought hmmmmmmm I wonder what everyone likes to do to when you are having those hard days? What hobbi…

Started by Lori M

7 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by Dielle

New to this and looking to chat with people in London

Hi I'm Kat, I'm moving to London in July and am hoping to find some flatmates with Alopecia. I just think moving across the world would be…

Started by Kat

0 Mar 7, 2009

hi not sure what happened to chat?

Hi chat doesn't come up on my computer does it for any of you? Eileen

Started by Eileen Simpson

4 Feb 28, 2009
Reply by Eileen Simpson

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service