Other interests (176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Introduction

Hi! Really nice to meet you all)) My name is Dasha and I first had AA when I was 11. It was closer to AU. I lived in Ukraine back then and…

Started by Di_girl

0 Dec 15, 2016

the color

Is there a color linked with alopecia the way that there are other diseases? like a ribbon color to wear i want to support my son and every…

Started by Kami

9 Aug 28, 2016
Reply by Wigsthatwow

closed

(post deleted)

Started by TallGuy

2 May 18, 2016
Reply by bibby

My greetings and finding Italians

Hello all and good morning/afternoon/evening! Someone speak Italian? Thank you all and good lucky?

Started by Vito

9 Apr 30, 2016
Reply by Vito

Pregnancy with alopecia - Does it get worse or better?

So been dealing with losing my hair since Oct. I also started losing my hair on eyebrows and eyelashes and nose in Feb. Just found out we w…

Started by Michelle

10 Apr 25, 2016
Reply by Harsh Kumar

Reading scifi

Going to start going to the library to began reading scifi books.

Started by GavinOwens

0 Apr 19, 2016

Scalp tattoo

Hi, just wondering if any of you have thought about having or have had a hair tattoo? Many thanks

Started by star

5 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by star

Any other SGI (Soka Gakkai) members with Alopecia?

I am an SGI Buddhist living in Richmond VA. I developed Alopecia Universalis about two years ago. I was wondering if any other SGI members…

Started by Shera

4 Nov 25, 2015
Reply by anouckaimee

QUICK! Who can we donate hair to?

My 6 yo daughter is donating her hair now. I have heard not to donate to locks of love. I know there are other groupes, but cant remember t…

Started by Mom of 5

0 Nov 20, 2015

Haircut salon in Brooklyn or Manhattan

Hi, The person who cuts my  hair moved to California and last time this happened I posted here and someone suggested him. I was wondering i…

Started by You can do it : )

6 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by You can do it : )

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service