Is there a color linked with alopecia the way that there are other diseases? like a ribbon color to wear i want to support my son and everyone else in EVERY way and get it know worldwide, so is there a certain color like how breast cancer is pink and there is one for diabetes and for everything else. Whats Alopecia's?

Views: 726

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi

I love that idea, it's perfect. A chameleon, yes you would get my vote.

Rosy
I think that by having some kind of "colour" to represent alopecia is a great idea. In general unless you are touched by it, people are not aware alopecia exists. I think anything that raises awareness is good.
Well done for raising this.
Thats what we have been asking about.. I want to get them for my family..
Breast cancer runs in my family so everyone wears pink ribbons and clothing that supports it.

I want them to make something that supports Alopecia too!!
I like the color idea, don't know what color would best work, not sure if I like the chameleon idea, not to sure I would wear that. Maybe silver or gold would work, I have found having alopecia and going thru what I have gone thru makes me feel like my life experiences are worth gold.
Isn't it some sort of peach or something like that? Seems like I saw something about it on the NAAF website not too long ago.
According to this website the ribbon for alopecia is either navy blue or blue.http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/Ribbonsforareason/items/Awareness_Ri...
Thanks for the link, blue is my favorite color, think I will give everyone in my family a blue ribbon for Easter this year and let them know.
I am glad I came across this post, I always wondered if there was a Ribbon color acknowledging Alopecia
Hi everyone, new to the forum and excited to share. In response to the question above, based on the research I've done recently, it appears navy blue is a color that I see being associated with Alopecia.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service