Dorothy's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"My hair started falling out within hours of giving birth to my now 44 year old daugh…"

Dorothy replied Jun 9, 2017 to Feedback about your experiences with doctors and nurses when first being diagnosed

112 Apr 7, 2021
Reply by Yringel

"I am sorry you are going thru what I went thru nearly 44 years ago, well except the…"

Dorothy replied Dec 30, 2016 to I feel like wigs are dominating my life

88 Aug 11, 2019
Reply by Jiggybear

"I can only tell you good luck.  My parents knew a man whose hair over the years came…"

Dorothy replied Nov 22, 2016 to Any alopecia areata success stories?

103 Aug 22, 2019
Reply by Patches

"I get my wigs from Paula Young, they are not very expensive and I can change them up…"

Dorothy replied Nov 22, 2016 to Wigs - I'm conflicted

82 Jan 28, 2017
Reply by Debbi Fuller

"§  What do you wish you'd been told, and how would that advice have affected the cou…"

Dorothy replied Nov 9, 2016 to University project - life lessons and positives of having alopecia

45 Jul 18, 2021
Reply by Jeremiah

"I too have noticed the sting of some of the comments coming from some of those who p…"

Dorothy replied Nov 1, 2016 to Wigs are ok, bald is ok, and anything in between

31 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by Barbara B

"I have to suggest you talk to your son first.  I never would think to open up to my…"

Dorothy replied Oct 26, 2016 to Tweens and teens reactions to parent's alopecia?

27 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by Ginny

"43 years ago I was given a course of prednisone, not only did it do nothing for my a…"

Dorothy replied Oct 16, 2016 to Beware of prednisone

36 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by Debbi Fuller

"I do not go anywhere without my wig.  I do not think I ever will.  My AU is no ones…"

Dorothy replied Oct 12, 2016 to Positive stories of when you first revealed you are bald

13 Jan 24, 2017
Reply by Connie010

"Had AU for 43 years now and never have I heard one word on the cause, not even have…"

Dorothy replied Oct 12, 2016 to What causes alopecia? Any new news?

45 Jan 4, 2017
Reply by Patchylatchy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service