Other interests (176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Adding photos from your cell to computer files

I am trying to take pictures from my cell and put them in a folder on my computer does anyone know how to do this...please help...thank you…

Started by LJ

3 May 15, 2012
Reply by PJ

Pics

The pics dont open!! help me!!

Started by Alvaro de Carvalho Junior

0 May 2, 2012

Not only in humans .....

THis is a article which appeared on AOL News which is very interesting ...... http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/08/some-alaska-alaskan-

Started by JimB

1 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Andrea L.

Looking for a registered dietitian/nutritionist

This post is not directly related to hair or the lack of it but I figured the network may be helpful. I need a registered dietitian or a nu…

Started by Dave

0 Apr 17, 2012

What cosmetic products are you using?

Hi All, I've had alopecia for going on 5 years now. I was AU for 2 years and now back to AA for the past 2 years. I've been using several p…

Started by JeffreySF

0 Apr 9, 2012

Anyone here read/seen The Hunger Games?

Like the title says. Like the Hunger Games? Seen the movie? Just please don't spoil Catching Fire or Mockingjay if you have...I haven't fin…

Started by Storm_Uchiha

0 Apr 8, 2012

Help with choosing a new shampoo/conditioner and scalp treatment system

I have been suffering from AA for 2 years and have work my a$$ off to try to figure this out and what works for me! I believe I have neglec…

Started by Ladybird Gish

0 Apr 5, 2012

Alopecia & spirituality?

...bit of a random one but i'm just wondering if any of you alopecians out there are very spiritual people?

Started by thinlizzyfairy

5 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by sks

good wishes scarves website

Hi everyone, I just found this website online. Laurie Erickson, the CEO of the company, started a program called Good Wishes in which anyon…

Started by Dorothy G.

6 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Kristine

Head Scarves - patterns for making your own

Hi everyone, I just bought a few head scarves today to wear for exercise and sleeping, etc. I like to sew and have looked online for patter…

Started by Dorothy G.

4 Mar 23, 2012

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service