Symptoms, treatment options, research (2,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ouch!

New spot, old familiar itchy prickly pain! Anyone else get that annoying OUCH with new spots?

Started by Katniss

8 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by Michele

Any success stories using DNCB?

I'm interested to hear any success stories using DNCB especially for those who have universalis. Thanks. 

Started by Katie

1 Apr 26, 2015
Reply by AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife

Cortisone Injections for Traction Alopecia

Hi there! My name is Allison. I'm new here! I am so happy to find a place to relate to others! Nice to meet you! A quick story:  In Decemb…

Started by allisonmd

1 Apr 25, 2015
Reply by rebeccasuelin

Questions to ask my Dr at first derm. Visit

I am taking my son to see a dermatologist tomorrow. Finally got an appt. my son is 7 and has lost eyelashes and patches of hair on the back…

Started by Mama

1 Apr 23, 2015
Reply by Aimee

What has Xeljanz cost the people who are paying?

I just got off the phone with CVS Caremark Specialty pharmacy and was a bit thrown off by the out of pocket cost when insurance won't cover…

Started by JHen

2 Apr 21, 2015
Reply by skip

So I have had this bald spot for years, still don't know the cause?

Hello everyone!  I am hoping someone can help me figure out what this could be. About 2 years ago I noticed a small bald spot smaller than…

Started by sunshine26

5 Apr 21, 2015
Reply by sunshine26

Scary - sorry to post but hair loss moved onto pubic areas now as well :-(

I have low ferritin under 10 atm and has been around the 10 point and under for nearly 2 years, hairs been getting worse and worse, the cro…

Started by Vicky1234

1 Apr 20, 2015
Reply by Feedingsparrows

Immunotherapy?

I'm a 15 year old girl who was diagnosed with Alopecia Areata in January of 2015. I use clobetasol regularly and have done one round of sho…

Started by Livkerp

3 Apr 19, 2015
Reply by CMG2

Cure for thinning hair? Scientists find plucking stimulates huge growth

I found this on google just now. Its seems have only been out for a short while. What do you think of this? http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news

Started by DJ88

0 Apr 13, 2015

TREATMENT!!!!!

Has anyone heard or tried of dr. Shmuels hair up treatment? If you visit the website they have a lot of info pictures and videos of success…

Started by sarah bradley

3 Apr 7, 2015
Reply by femmemuscle

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service