Symptoms, treatment options, research (2,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Alopecia and menopause

I have had AA off and on since I was 27.  A few patches, that treated with injections would regrow and then no problems for about 4 years u…

Started by Fiona

7 May 2, 2014
Reply by Fiona

Slight growth!

My friend suggested mega tech,she uses it in her horse!its ok for humans..we done some research and humans have had some regrowth..it's str…

Started by natsy

0 May 2, 2014

Hair GROWTH after a trauma?

As some of you may have read before, I had been having an incredibly stressful year (ignoring my alopecia) due to the not stable health of…

Started by Epo

0 May 1, 2014

New future treatments?

I've heard rumours of new possible treatments for alopecia , has anyone got any information about them?

Started by AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife

0 Apr 29, 2014

Random hairs

I'm not sure where this fits in the forum so sorry if in wrong place. This is to the women it's a question I think a lot about but too worr…

Started by KFlame

1 Apr 25, 2014
Reply by Lexi

Could this be a strange type of AA?

http://s1217.photobucket.com/user/Peter_Charles11/media/downsize.jpg.html http://s1217.photobucket.com/user/Peter_Charles11/media/unnamed-1

Started by Centurion

0 Apr 24, 2014

Caution on regeneration

NAAF Statement on Hair Growth Study Findings You may have heard the latest news on a study released by Columbia University and the Universi…

Started by Tallgirl

0 Apr 24, 2014

Telogen effuvium

If you have Telogen Effluvium, Please know your hair will regrow. Don't stress out, it's bad for your hair. If you have Telogen Effuvium yo…

Started by Angie

6 Apr 23, 2014
Reply by Niece

Regrowth? Or not?

Hi, Everyone. I was just curious. I have had Alopecia since 2013 not sure the exact date I started losing my hair. I first noticed in July…

Started by Crissy

7 Apr 23, 2014
Reply by Crissy

Your alopecia key

Hi all, This is my first post, quick history of my experience with this blight... I am a 45 yo male, with no history of alopecia or any aut…

Started by Frequenttraveler

0 Apr 20, 2014

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service