Symptoms, treatment options, research (2,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

To use Rogaine or not to use Rogaine?

Hi everyone...just recently I started using the womens rogaine and it had helped alot the only thing about it is ...the liquid is just a me…

Started by Linda

9 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Holly

Orencia - possible treatment?

Very interesting article in the recent NAAF annual report regarding a drug that may help. Here is a related link: http://www.naaf.org/site/

Started by Amy

0 Nov 23, 2011

Hair loss and Lupus

Hi I have lupus and my dermo has given up trying to help. I am using Rogaie at the moment ad am going back to my wig on Monday. Does anyone…

Started by Angelique

1 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by Michelle

biostem, new viable treatment?

any comrades across the pond read/heard about this treatment option? "...The study involved 700 patients, with results showing renewed hair…

Started by Nick

1 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Karen Smith

Apple Cider Vinegar for Alopecia?

I was searching "alopecia" on the internet and stumbled upon this website http://www.justnaturalskincare.com/hair-loss/vinegar-rinse-cleans

Started by Rodeli

1 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Nick

White hairs and shots?

I've been trying to find an answer about the white hairs and shots... I have AA, I get the steriod injections, and about a year or so ago,…

Started by Xander Ako

2 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Bikini Babe

Is intestinal bacteria also the cause for alopecia?

I've been suspecting for a while now that my tummy problems might play a role in triggering my alopecia. I just read this article about t…

Started by Andrea L.

18 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Sinead

Pain in the head...

Did anyone's scalp hurt when their hair was falling out? The spots where my hair was falling out always hurt.

Started by Erin

15 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Karli R.

Hope!

Hey all, I live in Australia and was watching the news and an Australian Universaty has just discovered the gene that causes auto immune di…

Started by Sav Cavarretta

23 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Margie Jelar

Is alopecia due to stress?

The doctors and dermatologist say that alopecia is stress related? Is this true? How can a child under 5 years old be so stressed out? Can…

Started by Theresa

2 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by Lori Van Decker

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service