Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

European hair custom made wigs ?

Someone suggested the name of a site you can go to get good quality European custom made wigs and I can't for the life of me find the comme…

Started by Jennah

2 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by cathy clark

eyebrow tattoos

I can deal with not having hair for the most part but I'm extremely self concious about not having eyebrows and want to get them tattooed.…

Started by Molly

24 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Susan P aka DGADBS

European hair custom made wigs ?

Someone suggested the name of a site you can go to get good quality European custom made wigs and I can't for the life of me find the comme…

Started by Jennah

0 Feb 13, 2012

I am new to hair loss problems, and also considering to wear a wig and I would really appreciate yout help and support

Hello everybody,My name is Michaela, am from Romania and three years ago I started losing hair, but, I have never thought that I am going t…

Started by Michaela

0 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Tallgirl

Freedom Hair?

Hi All! Just wanted to ask Freedom Wig wearers what they think of the HUGE hike in price for repairs. 3X the amount?! I think they are real…

Started by Lee

2 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by keemosahbi

Buying wigs online?

Does anyone know anything about: Louis Ferre Wigs : Platinum 106 collection? I want to buy a natural looking wig and I think human hair han…

Started by Scarlett

9 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by jfsawyer

Lumingen or Latisse

Has anyone talked to their doctor about these products and tried them? My daughter sees her doc next week and I am thinking of talking to h…

Started by Cindy

9 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Sarah4142

Those who had eyeliner tattoo

Hi, I ad my eyeliner and brows tattooed in December and am due for a follow up. I love them. Y the way! Anyway,I'm wondering about my eyeli…

Started by Amy

2 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Emory

Cosmetic Tattooing?

So it's been uh... 13? Almost 14 years since I've had eyebrows. I've tried everything my doctor can come up with and nothing! I give up! My…

Started by Davis McConney-Goode

0 Feb 5, 2012

Eyebrow regrowth

I lost my eyebrows when i was in 8th grade back in june of 2009 so i havent had eyebrows for about 3 years. So my question is how long did…

Started by Kyree Jones

2 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by Kyree Jones

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service