Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cesare Ragazzi

About 5 months ago I went to a salon and ordered a Cesare Ragazzi topper.  The stylist made a cast of my head, took a hair sample, and sen…

Started by Fanny

1 Jan 6, 2021
Reply by 8093

Florida salons

Anyone from South Florida know of a good salon where I can order human hair wigs. The quality of wigs from my last salon started getting wo…

Started by Dee

2 Jan 6, 2021
Reply by 8093

Any good wig companies out there still doing custom orders?

I have been buying my wigs from Premier Lace Wigs the past couple years, and am used to ordering custom as I like to order lower density in…

Started by Sidney Prescott

3 Dec 9, 2020
Reply by Mary

Looking for a good but reasonable wig shop

Hi all, I haven't been on here for quite a while and (silly me) thought it was over and it wasn't Alopecia at all but just some sort of wei…

Started by Mollygirl

3 Dec 9, 2020
Reply by Mary

I Found That Using Sharpie Permanent Maker And Eye Brow Stencils Can Give You A Perfect Look

IMG_20201116_045407372%7E2.jpg This Is What I Was Able To Come Up With To Possibly Help The Community For People Suffering From All Forms…

Started by Gavin Owens

0 Dec 4, 2020

The truth about the hair trade

This video about how hair is sourced is something we all should watch and be aware of.   https://www.facebook.com/refinery29/videos/101583

Started by Fuzzless

0 Nov 22, 2020

What to prepare before getting the first wig?

I've decided to getting my first wig. My hair still fall off and I think I'm going to be bald. I am 25 years old male and feel more comfort…

Started by TvSindre

5 Oct 27, 2020
Reply by TvSindre

Wig Repair

So I am getting the feeling that wig shops are closing down and most will go to e commerce. For many years we have had our daughters wigs r…

Started by Alo-mom

0 Sep 16, 2020

Wigs

Hello everyone,I would like to know if anyone where a wig in the summer? I don’t like to go out in public without a wig on. It seems that e…

Started by Leanna

1 Aug 17, 2020
Reply by Alo-mom

False eyelashes

Anyone try those false, eyelashes that use the magnetic eyeliner?  I’m curious if they are easier to apply that the glue on style. 

Started by Anne Williams

4 Aug 14, 2020
Reply by Anne Williams

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service