Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Getting annoyed

I'm finding that other people think about my alopecia more than I do, and it's starting to really annoy me. I don't dwell on it at all anym…

Started by Bluebird in Acceptance and coping

8 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Jaymie Kelter

Alopecia around the world......

Ok, consider this a language experiment. I think it would be neat to see how the multiple terms/words in the alopecia vocabulary are transl…

Started by Frank Pratt in Just for fun, inspirational, motivational

1 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by L.

Wig too perfect, I dont know what to do to make it look natural. Help..

I have recenlty bought a human hair wig last year on december. When I first saw it I wasnt sure but when i wore it I loved it. I wore a cap…

Started by Maya :) in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

3 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Karen Smith

Prednisone

Hey to all. I am really struggling big time with my health. I have psoriatic arthritis and and have been dealing with it and hairloss for o…

Started by Chefpam in Symptoms, treatment options, research

0 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Daniel

Alopecians and Trichsters on Youtube

I'll edit this discussion as time goes on and more alopecians and trichsters pop up on YT. Feel free to sub to them and encourage them. Al…

Started by Frank Pratt in Other interests

2 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Frank Pratt

WIG CAPS!

Hello, I think I've googled as much as i can with this question but I can't find the best answer to my question. I'm looking on celebritys…

Started by Nancy in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

6 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by welshcakes

Rogaine

Okay... I'm new to alopecia world! Hello all! I've had mpb for a little over two years! It's been very traumatic for me . I'm a single mom…

Started by Eve in Symptoms, treatment options, research

10 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by robin moody

White Iodine

My father-in-law is in his 70s and has been a barber his whole life. Back in the day, when a fellow would get a spot of AA, that fellow wou…

Started by Lynn AKA Mom of 2 w/AA in Symptoms, treatment options, research

26 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Jaymie Kelter

The First day of the Rest of my Life....

Tomorrow i go to work bald.... I'm a little scared of the comments and reactions that I will recieve, but lets face it ... I'm not my hair…

Started by Kimberly Williams in Acceptance and coping

13 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Sally

Alopecians with Acanthosis Nigricans?

"Acanthosis nigricans is a brown to black, poorly defined, velvety hyperpigmentation of the skin. It is usually found in body folds,[1] suc…

Started by Megan Johnson in Other interests

2 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by Megan Johnson

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service