Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Synthetic wigs and smelling clean?

I've noticed that my synthetic wig never smells "clean" the way that my natural hair smelled after I shampooed. I'm using an unscented wig…

Started by m in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

3 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Christine

Children with alopecia

hi my daughter is 4 and has been diagnosed with alopecia arearta she has a full head of hair right now with 2 spots on the top of her head…

Started by stacey in Children with alopecia

29 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by LitchKing

Family

How can I help my children and husband understand what's going on with my alopecia areata. They think that I'm over reacting to the fact th…

Started by Linda in Acceptance and coping

10 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by Dorothy G.

Need advice

so there's this guy that i worked with over the summer and we really hit it off. we still talk everyday almost despite going to school in d…

Started by me in Love, relationships, gender issues

13 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Ktownnana

Eyebrows and eyelashes

Can anybody tell me if I will definitely lose my eyebrows and lashes. I started with alopecia in my beard about 4 months ago. My beard is g…

Started by Carl in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

8 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by april

Itchy dry scalp

I have FPB or CTE (not sure which) and have been experiencing itchy scalp and dryness any ideas on how to battle this it is driving me craz…

Started by Jennah in Symptoms, treatment options, research

0 Jan 15, 2012

What is the most natural wig to purchase online???

Any namebrands? Hand tied? SmartLace? Thanks and peace!

Started by Scarlett in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

2 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Scarlett

Namebrandwigs.com

Anyone order from here? How are there wigs SO much cheaper? The 1300.00 USD wig I want is only $600. USD on this site

3 Mar 25, 2012

Alopecia modeling?

I really would LOVE to be a model, but not for a place who only wants people to think I have hair. I want people to know about alopecia and…

Started by Ashley in Other interests

10 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Peggy Knight

Buying wigs online?

Does anyone know anything about: Louis Ferre Wigs : Platinum 106 collection? I want to buy a natural looking wig and I think human hair han…

9 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by jfsawyer

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service