Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recommendation for new vacuum hair piece

Hello, I am 25 years old and have had alopecia totalis since birth. At 8 years old I got my first vacuum prosthesis of real human (European…

Started by Justine in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

17 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Lilah Walton

Swollen lymph nodes

My daughter has a swollen lymph node at the back of her head. Could this be related to her alopecia? Has anyone ever experienced this?

Started by Kristin Devies in Symptoms, treatment options, research

5 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by onekeylady

How did you find a wig stylist???

Hello, I recently just got a really nice wig thanks to NAAF. This will be my first nicer real hair piece that i bought from celebritystyle…

Started by Nancy in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

1 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Merlin

endocrinologist?

Started by Sunflower32 in Symptoms, treatment options, research

5 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Al

Summer heat

Hi. I am loving my new tatoo eyebrows...they look real and I am very happy...but...they of course don't catch the sweat on my head. I am go…

Started by Craig A. in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

3 Jun 11, 2011
Reply by Craig A.

Out of curiosity

I am just curious on here as to just how many women go out in public bald and how does it feel? I know I would be scared to death but I am…

Started by Lisa-Lynn Marini in Acceptance and coping

8 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by Karen Clendenin

Being transformed by the renewal of your mind

I have been thinking a lot about perspective lately. Mainly the fact that situations don’t necessarily change, but perhaps just our perspec…

Started by Cheryl, Co-founder in Acceptance and coping

15 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Ivan

CHEAP HH wigs?

What is the cheapest site that has HH wigs? I don't have a lot to spend, and I'm having a baby in just 5 weeks so I really have to be cheap…

Started by InHopelessNight in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

3 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Cindie

Hair growth on head but nowhere else

Hi all, Just to give you a little bit of a back story, I started losing my hair when I was about 13 years old and my doctor diagnosed me w…

Started by ZTSilver in Symptoms, treatment options, research

2 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Aimee

Re-growth

I've had AA for almost a year now and hair has started to grow back but is growing back White, is this normal and can you put hair dye on i…

Started by Jamie in Symptoms, treatment options, research

3 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Jamie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service