Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you have other skin conditions?

Hi, Can you just quickly indicate if you have another skin condition besides alopecia, e.g. eczema, psoriasis, etc. I personally have eczem…

Started by Reto in Symptoms, treatment options, research

8 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Reto

An Obstacle in Our Path

By Author Unknown In ancient times, a King had a boulder placed on a roadway. Then he hid himself and watched to see if anyone would remov…

Started by Cheryl, Co-founder in Just for fun, inspirational, motivational

3 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Pat Latina

what should i do

my boyfreind cheated on me twice his name is tyler and my other boyfreind austin who i broke up while a go but now i broke up with tyler an…

Started by Jordyn Charthern in Love, relationships, gender issues

0 Apr 4, 2010

Cap of the wigs

I read about it a bit but I want people´s opinion about diverse caps of wigs. I know that there are machine-made and hand tied ones. I have…

Started by Karina in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

0 Apr 4, 2010

Anyone @ Country Inn & Suites in Orlando on Sunday march 28 breakfast area

Hi all, I saw a lady with a bald head but didnt get the chance to speak,was it anyone from this site???? @ Country Inn & Suites in Orla…

Started by Monica LUPUS MATTERS Ellis in Other interests

0 Apr 3, 2010

What should I do?

Hi ! A few weeks ago did I hear fro mmy best friend that a boy in her class said "stupid" things about me. (And I have newer even talked t…

Started by Josephine Bihl in Love, relationships, gender issues

12 May 27, 2010
Reply by Scaredandhopeful

Can you save a human hair full lace wig?

when you color the hair too much it becomes kinda fried... is there anyway to get it back to the shape it was originally in??? like lots of…

Started by Ashley Garrett in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

3 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by tahnie elizabeth grant

Treatment - Onion Juice. Does it work?

I read the abstract on the onion juice study -- one direct reference at National Library of Medicine (PubMed) is here (http://www.ncbi.nlm.…

20 Jul 6, 2017
Reply by Leslie

yaffa vs. iwig vs. variety of lace wig vendors

Hi, I am trying to decide on what type of wig to make a larger investment in. I have a few synthetics renee of paris and henry margu and I…

Started by Joanne S in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

11 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by myem

Treatment - Trival. Does it Work?

I found this company searching on the internet ( http://www.alopeciatrival.com ). The gentlemen there told me they used this treatment succ…

8 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Brandy Snap

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service