Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Eyebrow Tattooing

I've been thinking about getting my eyebrows tattooed but have a number of questions, I'm hoping that those of you that have had this done…

Started by Rebecca in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

13 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Heidi Worman

Balding ... at 18

So, I've been going through it for a couple years. I never really noticed until I was 16 and since then that's pretty much my main focus wh…

Started by Katrina Dubasov in Acceptance and coping

6 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Katrina Dubasov

When did you become okay with it?

So, I've had alopecia for 4 years and despite many treatments, it keeps getting worse. I feel like I might never be happy again. When did y…

Started by Andrea in Acceptance and coping

13 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

Sending pics from my phone

I am having trouble sending pictures from my phone to the email addy provided on the site... I've tried like 8 times lol. Getting frustrate…

Started by Anna Thomas in Other interests

6 Sep 20, 2023
Reply by MillaMilla

Synthetic wigs

I just got my first synthetic wig and it is a bit puffy at the crown. Does anyone know how I can flatten the sides a bit without ruining th…

Started by Stephanie in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

11 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Lexi

Confused? Misdiagnosed, but not so sure about that?

Two years ago, while I was a freshmen in High School, I was diagnosed with Alopecia Alreata. I have in the back of my head, the upper top.…

Started by Bethany Vaughn in Acceptance and coping

6 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Essence

Recently diagnosed and so many unanswered questions!

I was diagnosed with Alopecia Universalis around Thanksgiving of 09 while I was 6 or 7 months pregnant with my 3rd child. The last picture…

Started by Anna Thomas in Acceptance and coping

6 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by terri

Low cortisol levels?

I will get a full report when I see my endocrinologist in February, but basically everything from my blood test looks good except I have lo…

Started by Aimee in Symptoms, treatment options, research

2 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Heather L

Light Therapy

Has anyone tried light therapy for AA? I have been doing it for 2 months with some success.

Started by Tawnya Kay Hatcher in Symptoms, treatment options, research

8 Dec 6, 2022
Reply by Nikita Rempel

Who wants to be in my Sims 3 game?

I've already created a damn near spot on sim of Kasta Martinez, and whats cool about Sims 3 now, is that its an open world format,meaning t…

Started by Frank Pratt in Other interests

2 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by elena f.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service