Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Appointment Friday. What should we ask the doctor?

Hi all! Our last pediatrician told us that Rebecca (3 years old) has Alopiecia. His comment was that she will probably "grow out of it". At…

Started by Lara (Becca's Mom) in Children with alopecia

14 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by terri

Atlanta area AA/AT/AU people

I am trying to drum up interest in an Atlanta area support/meeting group, perhaps to meet once a month for coffee or drinks. If you live in…

Started by Gail in Support groups, networking

10 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Belinda Johnston

Walt Disney World with Alopecia

Our family is planning a trip to Walt Disney World for June 2010. My oldest daughter was diagnosed with Alopeica in June of 2009 and my you…

Started by Ronda Darling in Children with alopecia

12 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Jen Deletto

Concern

Hi all, Need any advise: My 8 yr old Granddaughter's wig is in bad shape..and now the company who provided her with that free wig can't giv…

Started by ESTHER M in Children with alopecia

2 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Rose Marie'

Newly Diagnosed

Hello. My name is Heather and I woke up Christmas morning to handfulls of hair falling out of my head leaving 3 very noticable bald spots.…

Started by Heather Lynn Peckham in Acceptance and coping

2 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Heather Lynn Peckham

Allergies and alopecia

My taughter has had total hairloss now for nearly 18 months - she is now 6 - we are still trying to find a trigger that caused this problem…

Started by cathie in Symptoms, treatment options, research

9 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Leresa

Happy New Year Family

I know that I haven't been checking in the way I feel I should, I ask for your forgiveness. I truly wish all of you happiness, joy and fulf…

Started by Reever White in Other interests

0 Dec 31, 2009

Making your dreams come true

I am not one to really make New Years Resolutions, but as this year comes to an end and I creep to my 45th birthday next month, the thing t…

Started by Cheryl, Co-founder in Just for fun, inspirational, motivational

8 May 23, 2019
Reply by georgepeterson

Latanoprost in the treatment of eyelash alopecia in alopecia areata universalis.

J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 2009 Dec 17. [Epub ahead of print] Latanoprost in the treatment of eyelash alopecia in alopecia areata univer…

Started by Amy in Symptoms, treatment options, research

0 Dec 30, 2009

Anyone Else Just Tired?

It's like clockwork. Every time I get a little free time on my hands where there isn't anything to worry about (like now during my month lo…

Started by Dielle in Acceptance and coping

11 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by Gale Moorman

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service