Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Difference between homeopathic and naturopathic?

is there a difference? can someone recommend me of any good homeopathic or naturopathic doctors in the nj/ny area?

Started by clare in Symptoms, treatment options, research

0 Oct 15, 2009

Just was diagnosed with Celiac

Hi all, I'm pretty much a lurker, but, I do enjoy everyones input. I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease two days ago. Really ticked me off…

Started by Suzanne Currier in Other interests

5 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Georgie

New to alopecia; need wig advice

Hi, I am a 48 yr old female and noticed a nickel sized spot 11 weeks ago. Since then I have consistently lost hair so that now about 50% is…

Started by Stephanie in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

34 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Amy

Getting my hair dyed/cut tomorrow @ a beauty school

I want to dye my hair a lighter color to help hide the bald spots (ha!) and decided to go to the local beauty school to do it. My mom was a…

Started by Krista Schmidt in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

1 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by Krista Schmidt

Wigs for children

I saw some posts about wigs for children. I am new to alopecia, recently diagnosed myself. Therefore, I am still learning and researching.…

Started by Jana Hartley in Children with alopecia

3 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Jen Deletto

Permanent Eyebrow help needed in Chicago!I

Im looking for any help or suggestions as to where i can get permanent eyebrows tattooed in chicago?!? Has anyone been very happy w/ their…

Started by andrea in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

14 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Mary122184

Getting her first wig

So, we re about to get Klara, 8 years old, her first wig. We told her when it all started that she could get a wig if she wanted, but that…

Started by Annie in Children with alopecia

7 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Annie

ABonita Scarves?

My bald spots are getting harder and harder to hide so I am looking for something to cover my hair. I live in Mississippi and it is just to…

Started by Krista Schmidt in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

7 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Krista Schmidt

*~Lace Wig Adhesives~*

Does anyone by any chance know of any adhesives (more preferably tape) that you can put on your lace wigs so that they stay on and take off…

Started by Montoya Grant in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

4 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by Montoya Grant

Brand new here

Hello all and thank you for a warm welcome. It is such a pleasure to learn more and meet such beautiful people men and women alike. I am b…

Started by Mina Carlson in Acceptance and coping

7 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Mina Carlson

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service