Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is This "The Cure" We've All Been Waiting For?

The Key to Locks: Columbia Team’s Breakthrough Led to Hair Loss Treatment By Alan Dove For over a decade, Columbia geneticist Angela Christ…

Started by Alopecia World in Symptoms, treatment options, research

6 Oct 22, 2022
Reply by FFAKari

Successful treatment in combined therapy with ruxolitinib phosphate and dexsamethasone.

Introduction: I am male. At 27 years of age, the first symptoms of AA appeared within 3 months after a severe infection, probably swine inf…

Started by alpha_helix in Symptoms, treatment options, research

6 Jul 13, 2023
Reply by Ganesha

Olumiant coverage

Does anyone know if Beacon Labs sells Olumiant (the new FDA-approved drug for severe alopecia)?  I am sure my insurance company will probab…

Started by SabineTawni in Symptoms, treatment options, research

1 Dec 2, 2022
Reply by Nikita Rempel

bioresonance, frequency treatment

Hi, we went to a bioscan and my son's levels of several vitamins showed too low. E.g b1, b2, lycine, D, zink and magnesium along with sligh…

Started by Mia in Symptoms, treatment options, research

0 Aug 21, 2022

Models wanted in Charlotte, NC

MODELS WANTED Hello beautiful team, We will be hosting a local event in Charlotte, NC the weekend of September 10th - 11th, 2022. If you a…

Started by Copetes in Events, publications, promoting awareness

0 Aug 18, 2022

Joli Cameleon Hairpieces

Hello! If you are looking for a QUALITY human hair piece that looks so natural, contact me!  I am happy to come to you so you can see and…

Started by Alyce Martin in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

0 Aug 17, 2022

Which is better?

I have worn a Resilience Hair wig for a couple of years now and am ready to have a backup.  I'm not crazy about the hairline on the Resilie…

Started by pandrew in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

0 Aug 16, 2022

Fasting and Whole Food Plant Based Diet Gluten-free-

I am whole food plant based and gluten-free SOS. I still do a little oil….. since Jan 2022. Gluten-free and 30plus grams of fiber per day s…

Started by kimk in Symptoms, treatment options, research

0 Aug 16, 2022

Which is better

Hello i take 20 mg tofacinix but i still don't have full ha ir its been like 2 yeats and no eyelashrs Fdo you think i should switch to bara…

Started by Sahel in Symptoms, treatment options, research

0 Aug 15, 2022

Treatment question

In 2020 I was diagnosed with FFA. Treatment had been steroid cream across the hairline and temple. Ointment on my eyebrows. A year ago my d…

Started by Sher in Symptoms, treatment options, research

0 Jul 24, 2022

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service