Jacqui's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"DeniseC thanks for the reply. I am not sure about the whole SPF link, being Australi…"

Jacqui replied Oct 10, 2016 to Finasteride case study success FFA

9 Sep 3, 2019
Reply by DragonandFox

"No need to apologise I get it! It's a thing we all have to weigh up in the end:)"

Jacqui replied Oct 10, 2016 to Finasteride case study success FFA

9 Sep 3, 2019
Reply by DragonandFox

"Thanks for the reply BBQueen.  Hoping it's a winning drug combination for you.  My i…"

Jacqui replied Aug 15, 2016 to Mycophenolate mofetil (MMF)

14 Aug 19, 2016
Reply by Lo

"Yes Lo I can so far, it's been slow so so far so good. "

Jacqui replied Aug 15, 2016 to Mycophenolate mofetil (MMF)

14 Aug 19, 2016
Reply by Lo

"Thanks for the reply Lo. I am glad you are tolerating the meds. That makes me feel b…"

Jacqui replied Aug 14, 2016 to Mycophenolate mofetil (MMF)

14 Aug 19, 2016
Reply by Lo

"Hello from Aus K9crazychick.  I am 45 and have been on Planquenil for over 12 months…"

Jacqui replied May 7, 2016 to Paquenil Treatments

19 May 7, 2016
Reply by Jacqui

"My Dermo took one look at me and said straight away FFA even though my loss is very…"

Jacqui replied Jan 19, 2016 to FFA or Androgenic Alopecia?

9 Jan 21, 2016
Reply by Mariah

"I get periodic bouts of itchiness on the front of my neck (what the? No hair there)…"

Jacqui replied Oct 3, 2015 to FFA itching

10 Oct 3, 2015
Reply by Jacqui

"Thanks Annie, I will ask about Batamethesone as well. It's strange isn't it? My hair…"

Jacqui replied Sep 29, 2015 to Clobetasol? Does it work for hair growth? Anyone have success stories?

6 Sep 29, 2015
Reply by Jacqui

"Interested to follow this discussion.  I am just about to itch my eyebrows off (what…"

Jacqui replied Sep 29, 2015 to Clobetasol? Does it work for hair growth? Anyone have success stories?

6 Sep 29, 2015
Reply by Jacqui

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service