MJ's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"My dermatologist is also a pathologist. when I first saw her, she had my biopsy resu…"

MJ replied Oct 10, 2015 to CARF ...interesting info

24 Oct 10, 2015
Reply by gmodo

"Curiously, I had prominent veins on each temple, not at the same time, early in my d…"

MJ replied Oct 6, 2015 to New to FFA and to this forum

12 Oct 9, 2015
Reply by Joy

"Stephanie, sorry to hear about your diagnosis. I know it is difficult but you need t…"

MJ replied Oct 2, 2015 to New to FFA and to this forum

12 Oct 9, 2015
Reply by Joy

"It has been almost two years since I first noticed the little balding area on my upp…"

MJ replied Oct 1, 2015 to Can you guys tell me what you think?

26 Nov 15, 2015
Reply by Wyobalance

"I don't have any visible inflammation and haven't since first diagnosed."

MJ replied Oct 1, 2015 to Can you guys tell me what you think?

26 Nov 15, 2015
Reply by Wyobalance

"The pic came up a bit grainy for me to see any thinning. Your hair looks gorgeous th…"

MJ replied Sep 29, 2015 to Can you guys tell me what you think?

26 Nov 15, 2015
Reply by Wyobalance

"I have been using Clobetasol solution and I never have had any itching. I was told i…"

MJ replied Sep 23, 2015 to Clobetasol? Does it work for hair growth? Anyone have success stories?

6 Sep 29, 2015
Reply by Jacqui

"Smile, Read through old posts and you will see a lot of info about diet and alternat…"

MJ replied Sep 23, 2015 to What does really help? Regular medicines of alternative therapy?

26 Dec 2, 2016
Reply by Embo

"I think you are right Jan about this being an internal trigger but we have to wonder…"

MJ replied Sep 15, 2015 to Because of the Lack of studies for Frontal Fibrosing Alopecia I made a Chart here

64 Jan 2, 2016
Reply by sallylwess

"So sorry. How do I get to the spreadsheet? MJ"

MJ replied Aug 28, 2015 to Because of the Lack of studies for Frontal Fibrosing Alopecia I made a Chart here

64 Jan 2, 2016
Reply by sallylwess

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service