Sas Holland's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, I just wat to say that I didn' t read Dina's comment as a lecture at all. I thin…"

Sas Holland replied Feb 28, 2015 to Having some treatment success-there is hope!

22 Jun 26, 2015
Reply by Lo

"Katy, that looks really good, those eyebrows!! Jess, wow how exiting that you are g…"

Sas Holland replied Feb 27, 2015 to Having some treatment success-there is hope!

22 Jun 26, 2015
Reply by Lo

"Hi Charlotte, I understand you completely; Idon't want to be to complicated too! W…"

Sas Holland replied Feb 20, 2015 to IgG blood testing for food intolerances

6 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Sas Holland

"Alice, yes I sometimes rinse after conditioning with apple cider as well. The whole…"

Sas Holland replied Feb 18, 2015 to Natural or Organic Products

12 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by DragonandFox

"Ann, I also put leaky gut and FFA as an autoimmune disease together. I read a realy…"

Sas Holland replied Feb 18, 2015 to Natural or Organic Products

12 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by DragonandFox

"Hi Alice, As you know I have no experience with itchy, bumpy and red scalp, but the…"

Sas Holland replied Feb 16, 2015 to Natural or Organic Products

12 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by DragonandFox

"Well Ann, i have been using Devacurl hair prducts and "the Curly Girl method" for ne…"

Sas Holland replied Feb 16, 2015 to Natural or Organic Products

12 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by DragonandFox

"Hi Charlotte, I am going to Switzerland (skiing in Haute-Nendaz) next week myself a…"

Sas Holland replied Feb 13, 2015 to IgG blood testing for food intolerances

6 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Sas Holland

"Hi MJ, thanks for sharing, I too believe the meditation and acupuncture treatments …"

Sas Holland replied Feb 13, 2015 to IgG blood testing for food intolerances

6 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Sas Holland

"I only later read Anne's comment. Yes I wanted to have the stem cell transplant, whi…"

Sas Holland replied Feb 11, 2015 to Regaine

14 Feb 21, 2015
Reply by MJ

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service