April's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Carin, Im April, fairly new here too. Welcome to the group: )"

April replied Sep 15, 2013 to Also new

4 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Debs

"Sam, I been reading about aloe vera and its inflammatory properties as well as its e…"

April replied Sep 10, 2013 to How long does regression typically take? And any natural remedies found to work at all?

19 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Sam

"Chrisy, I am curious about the injections too. I just received my first round of ken…"

April replied Aug 13, 2013 to FFA sufferer@37yrs

29 Feb 4, 2018
Reply by MnM

"Hi Lexi, Welcome to this forum. Sorry to hear about your struggles. I am 36, I first…"

April replied Aug 9, 2013 to FFA sufferer@37yrs

29 Feb 4, 2018
Reply by MnM

"Annie, yes that is it. I have been to 5 treatments so far. I don't think we can real…"

April replied Jul 25, 2013 to Newly diagnosed, scared and overwhelmed, lots of questions

12 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by ammie

"Yes, I don't see why your doctor wouldn't do a biopsy if you are asking for it. Let…"

April replied Jul 17, 2013 to Newly diagnosed, scared and overwhelmed, lots of questions

12 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by ammie

"Ammie, Definitely get the biopsy done if you can, it will give you piece of mind to…"

April replied Jul 15, 2013 to Newly diagnosed, scared and overwhelmed, lots of questions

12 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by ammie

"Do you make your own tea or is it store bought? How many times a day do you have it?…"

April replied Jul 6, 2013 to FFA my new prescriptions

36 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by sallylwess

"Thanks, everyone. Debs, I would be interested to hear how the Plaquenil is working f…"

April replied Jun 21, 2013 to Newly diagnosed, scared and overwhelmed, lots of questions

12 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by ammie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service