sallylwess's Discussions (119)

Discussions Replied To (111) Replies Latest Activity

"I have a recipe book for the Paleo Diet.  Do you think that would work the same way…"

sallylwess replied Jul 20, 2017 to AIP Diet: Did you try it? On it now?

18 Mar 17, 2022
Reply by MeganLee5MQ

"I hear you!  I have so many gut issues.  I honestly believe they showed up about the…"

sallylwess replied May 13, 2017 to Columbia U Derm Dr's, Dr Angela Christiano and my own, Dr. Lindsey Bordone are starting research.

21 May 16, 2017
Reply by Leni

"Yes, I get that itchiness and rashes on my upper legs mostly.  I don't get it as oft…"

sallylwess replied Apr 29, 2017 to Legs and arms

17 May 10, 2017
Reply by jonpolo

"So, is your scalp better?  Did it stop burning.  I've thought of doing acupuncture.…"

sallylwess replied Apr 29, 2017 to Localized spot at hairline/forhead on left side burning non stop (or frost bite burning feeling) also Atophied skin....

10 Apr 30, 2017
Reply by DragonandFox

"You are so right about hair being an important factor in giving a youthful appearanc…"

sallylwess replied Apr 29, 2017 to Localized spot at hairline/forhead on left side burning non stop (or frost bite burning feeling) also Atophied skin....

10 Apr 30, 2017
Reply by DragonandFox

"Thank you for sharing.  I can also make a good argument that many of my hair loss pr…"

sallylwess replied Apr 10, 2017 to Columbia U Derm Dr's, Dr Angela Christiano and my own, Dr. Lindsey Bordone are starting research.

21 May 16, 2017
Reply by Leni

"You photo captures the "rash" that I have on my chin and around my mouth.  Mostly it…"

sallylwess replied Apr 3, 2017 to Face rash

16 Jun 8, 2020
Reply by HeatherG

"Anne Louise, I so agree with you on how much this disease ages one.  I am 72 years o…"

sallylwess replied Apr 3, 2017 to Face rash

16 Jun 8, 2020
Reply by HeatherG

"I'm happy to hear about the wig you will be getting.  Our thoughts will be with you…"

sallylwess replied Apr 2, 2017 to When did/do you decide that you need helper hair?

34 Apr 4, 2017
Reply by Minter

"Read the most recent CARF Newsletter.  There is a great article in there about doing…"

sallylwess replied Apr 2, 2017 to When did/do you decide that you need helper hair?

34 Apr 4, 2017
Reply by Minter

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service