Diart's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the encouragement! Today I met with a woman who owns a cannabis shop in t…"

Diart replied Aug 7, 2018 to Regarding my successful trial with cannabis oil tincures!

72 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by koldobrew

"Maria, I can relate on the stressor level. A year ago my hair loss became noticeable…"

Diart replied Aug 7, 2018 to Newly Diagnosed with FFA

24 Jan 5, 2020
Reply by Leigh

"Thanks Diana! I'm going to try internal treatment also. I'm retired so I don't have…"

Diart replied Aug 6, 2018 to Regarding my successful trial with cannabis oil tincures!

72 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by koldobrew

"Thanks for the support Robin. I try to put as little as possible on but fine straigh…"

Diart replied Aug 6, 2018 to Regarding my successful trial with cannabis oil tincures!

72 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by koldobrew

"I have been using CBD oil the past month on my hairline and a little further back. I…"

72 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by koldobrew

"I am using the AutoImmune Protocol (AIP) by Amy Myers, MD.  I feel great and the hai…"

Diart replied Jun 21, 2018 to Regarding my successful trial with cannabis oil tincures!

72 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by koldobrew

"The CBDa tincture on the Treat Well site has been sold-out for quite a while. I foun…"

Diart replied Jun 14, 2018 to Regarding my successful trial with cannabis oil tincures!

72 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by koldobrew

"This report is wonderful! Thank you for generously sharing this information with us.…"

Diart replied Jun 12, 2018 to CARF Conference 2018 Notes

31 Mar 19, 2020
Reply by Lorenzo Morris

"Thank you for the detail Robin. One of the dispensaries in my town has a very knowle…"

Diart replied May 29, 2018 to Regarding my successful trial with cannabis oil tincures!

72 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by koldobrew

"Robin,  That is great news! I'm happy for you. I would like more information about t…"

Diart replied May 28, 2018 to Regarding my successful trial with cannabis oil tincures!

72 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by koldobrew

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service