Alice's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"What kind neck rash fo you have? About the time I noticed my hair loss, I got a very…"

Alice replied Apr 12, 2015 to Skin surrounding follicles now black after being inflamed and red??

13 May 28, 2015
Reply by Chris

"Thank you, Sas, for the curls tutorial. I am looking forward to trying it. The Deva…"

Alice replied Feb 18, 2015 to Natural or Organic Products

12 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by DragonandFox

"Thanks, Sas for the advice about using the Deva Curl products. I have been using an…"

Alice replied Feb 17, 2015 to Natural or Organic Products

12 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by DragonandFox

"Ann, I started drinking oolong tea after I read about it helping people with psorias…"

Alice replied Feb 17, 2015 to Natural or Organic Products

12 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by DragonandFox

"Hi, Lola. Welcome to the group nobody wants to join. One of our UK members, "Debs",…"

Alice replied Feb 17, 2015 to New to this group needing guidance please

1 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Alice

"Sas, I purchased a starter package of Devacurl products on Amazon but haven't used t…"

Alice replied Feb 16, 2015 to Natural or Organic Products

12 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by DragonandFox

"Ann, i don't blame you for being leery of using a lot of unproven drugs. I have been…"

Alice replied Feb 16, 2015 to Natural or Organic Products

12 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by DragonandFox

"Both dermatologists I saw, one in private practice and the other involved in FFA res…"

Alice replied Feb 11, 2015 to Regaine

14 Feb 21, 2015
Reply by MJ

"Lynn, I think you should report the allover itching and rash to your derm, as it mig…"

Alice replied Jan 22, 2015 to New Member

22 Jan 25, 2015
Reply by PamW San Diego, CA, USA

"Hi, Sharon. I've had FFA about 3 years and am still able to "work a combover". The R…"

Alice replied Jan 15, 2015 to Hair care products

10 Jan 21, 2015
Reply by sharon

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service