Minter's Discussions (139)

Discussions Replied To (129) Replies Latest Activity

"Nothing wrong with being cautiously optimistic!  I hope it has burned out for you ly…"

Minter replied Dec 29, 2017 to Possible Burnout

4 Jan 1, 2018
Reply by Jacqui

"I bet I'm not the only one that just checked to see if I am a 4 or 5 head, as I'm de…"

Minter replied Dec 29, 2017 to FFA burns itself out - has anybody reached this stage?

28 Jun 22, 2018
Reply by Lori H

"Oh wow Agneta, I'm sorry you had to go through this with no good result at all, this…"

Minter replied Nov 4, 2017 to Have you heard of Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy?

8 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Dgbarton

"Ouch! That is a lot of dough for something that may or may not work!   and thank you…"

Minter replied Nov 3, 2017 to Have you heard of Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy?

8 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Dgbarton

"I just had it done last week during shoulder surgery, it is supposed to be excellent…"

Minter replied Oct 31, 2017 to Have you heard of Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy?

8 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Dgbarton

"Yes, thank you for posting!  I will share this with my dermatologist - though I don'…"

Minter replied Oct 30, 2017 to New Treatment Options

21 Jan 9, 2022
Reply by FFAKari

"Thank you illustr8r :-)   My skin isn't taking the ink well either, she said it woul…"

Minter replied Oct 10, 2017 to Microblading

7 Oct 10, 2017
Reply by Minter

"Hi Donna, I'm really sorry you have to be here on this forum with us- this is an awf…"

Minter replied Oct 8, 2017 to Just diagnosed with FFA

43 Nov 11, 2017
Reply by Nancy79

"Thanks  Maz & AnnieMay :-)  She had me using a sealant for the first 5 days, a m…"

Minter replied Oct 8, 2017 to Microblading

7 Oct 10, 2017
Reply by Minter

"Even though this is the "dark" part of the microblading process and I look like Frie…"

Minter replied Oct 7, 2017 to Microblading

7 Oct 10, 2017
Reply by Minter

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service