Airam-FFA's Discussions (101)

Discussions Replied To (95) Replies Latest Activity

"What does a Buff Half Headband look like? xOx"

Airam-FFA replied Jul 12, 2017 to Biological medicin towards FFA?

23 Jul 14, 2017
Reply by Airam-FFA

"I wasn't aware that I had Vit D deficiency - on holiday in the Med I usually sunbath…"

Airam-FFA replied Jul 10, 2017 to Vitamin D Deficiency?

35 Mar 1, 2021
Reply by Antonio Ward

"I know what you mean about the part/half stage. I sometimes think that it would be b…"

Airam-FFA replied Jul 5, 2017 to Biological medicin towards FFA?

23 Jul 14, 2017
Reply by Airam-FFA

"I think it is probably a combination of factors which is probably different for diff…"

Airam-FFA replied Jul 2, 2017 to random thoughts

32 Aug 28, 2017
Reply by Airam-FFA

"I don't really know about 'burn-out'. I assume the hair loss will stop progressing a…"

Airam-FFA replied Jul 2, 2017 to Biological medicin towards FFA?

23 Jul 14, 2017
Reply by Airam-FFA

"I agree with you about the medication and am trying to learn to live with my increas…"

Airam-FFA replied Jun 29, 2017 to Biological medicin towards FFA?

23 Jul 14, 2017
Reply by Airam-FFA

"Hi Béez I have coloured my hair since a teenager. I am not sure if this has had any…"

Airam-FFA replied Jun 29, 2017 to random thoughts

32 Aug 28, 2017
Reply by Airam-FFA

"Hi Jo I feel for you and know what you mean about the tears, the lows and also tryi…"

Airam-FFA replied Jun 2, 2017 to New to FFA

35 Jun 3, 2017
Reply by Minter

"Hi Leigh I try to find and hang on to any positives that I can find. Keeping busy a…"

Airam-FFA replied May 17, 2017 to New to FFA

35 Jun 3, 2017
Reply by Minter

"Hi Leigh I had the scalp biopsy - the thought of it was worse that the actual proce…"

Airam-FFA replied May 16, 2017 to New to FFA

35 Jun 3, 2017
Reply by Minter

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service