DeniseC's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh dear Charlotte. Bad days are ... bad! What sort of papules? I had lichen planus,…"

DeniseC replied Nov 11, 2016 to Facial papules

31 Jun 3, 2017
Reply by Oddtimes83

"Oh dear! What a sad post. But I bet most, if not all, of the people who read/post to…"

DeniseC replied Nov 2, 2016 to FFA

2 Nov 2, 2016
Reply by Anne Louise

"Recent research 'suggests' a link with SPF. My immediate response was that it certai…"

DeniseC replied Oct 11, 2016 to Finasteride case study success FFA

9 Sep 3, 2019
Reply by DragonandFox

"Really interesting. I am assuming this drug has now received approval in the US - no…"

DeniseC replied Oct 7, 2016 to Finasteride case study success FFA

9 Sep 3, 2019
Reply by DragonandFox

"You willget there, honest! I can tell by your tone - you might be feeling rubbish ab…"

DeniseC replied Aug 5, 2016 to Another FFA Diagnosis

31 Aug 18, 2016
Reply by Minter

"One thing that is so very difficult for me is to accept how many people are on the s…"

31 Aug 18, 2016
Reply by Minter

"Oh dear! I know those feelings so well - avoiding events because of the awareness th…"

31 Aug 18, 2016
Reply by Minter

"Hi Welcome to the forum - it is really useful, as it makes you realise you are not a…"

DeniseC replied Aug 3, 2016 to Newly diagnosed

5 Aug 5, 2016
Reply by Minter

"And you too. And here's to us all - to everyone who hates this stupid condition, but…"

DeniseC replied Aug 2, 2016 to Another FFA Diagnosis

31 Aug 18, 2016
Reply by Minter

"Hi Well ..... what he said was that my immune system was 'all over the place'! The o…"

DeniseC replied Aug 2, 2016 to Another FFA Diagnosis

31 Aug 18, 2016
Reply by Minter

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service