Robin's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"Rachel, just want you to know I am extremely happy with my results of using the tinc…"

Robin replied Jun 2, 2018 to Trying a new approach with CBD oil...

31 Apr 20, 2023
Reply by anettemandell

"DW please look at my replies to the other inquiries.......good luck! "

Robin replied May 29, 2018 to Regarding my successful trial with cannabis oil tincures!

72 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by koldobrew

"Wonder where in Australia you are...my daughter lives there now and she says it is v…"

Robin replied May 29, 2018 to Regarding my successful trial with cannabis oil tincures!

72 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by koldobrew

"Star, I looked on your site and truly I am not very knowledgeable about all of this.…"

72 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by koldobrew

"It does not say the ailment. I am trying this on my own...it can be found in the tin…"

72 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by koldobrew

"I have entered this trial with little knowledge....of course there just is little kn…"

72 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by koldobrew

"Dear Rachel, definitely not a celebrity except maybe to my new puppy! Any way, I don…"

Robin replied Feb 16, 2018 to Trying a new approach with CBD oil...

31 Apr 20, 2023
Reply by anettemandell

"thanks that is an informative web page ..... "

Robin replied Feb 14, 2018 to Trying a new approach with CBD oil...

31 Apr 20, 2023
Reply by anettemandell

"I am using Treat Well CBDA that I get at a US dispensary. "TreatWell’s Acid tincture…"

Robin replied Feb 13, 2018 to Trying a new approach with CBD oil...

31 Apr 20, 2023
Reply by anettemandell

"Yes, I do want to say that I am reporting this now and I do want to see how this goe…"

Robin replied Jun 8, 2016 to My FFA is in remission

10 Jul 16, 2016
Reply by CurlyK

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service