Alo-mom's Discussions (356)

Discussions Replied To (329) Replies Latest Activity

"Try ordering scalp protector from Hair Direct. It is amazing."

Alo-mom replied Feb 4, 2018 to Wig Irritation

12 Feb 4, 2018
Reply by Alo-mom

"Our daughter lost her hair very rapidly while she was away at college. It was a very…"

Alo-mom replied Dec 27, 2017 to New and Frustrated

56 Feb 15, 2018
Reply by Lucy

"First of all, there is not doubt that you are beautiful inside as well as out. The i…"

Alo-mom replied Dec 19, 2017 to The Ugly Friend

5 Jan 13, 2018
Reply by Finley

"Ok, if this was me I would find two reasonable priced synthetic wigs that you can ta…"

Alo-mom replied Dec 7, 2017 to travelling

7 Dec 29, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"Hello from one mother to another. I know that you are always looking at what is best…"

Alo-mom replied Dec 7, 2017 to Wearing a Wig while playing sports

4 Jan 8, 2019
Reply by Gavin Small

"Contact the National Alopecia Areata Foundation and they will give you a list of gro…"

Alo-mom replied Dec 6, 2017 to Alopecia Areata newbie.

3 Jan 10, 2018
Reply by DolphinSmooth

"The best test is a scalp biopsy. It can tell what the follicle is doing. I think I r…"

Alo-mom replied Dec 6, 2017 to Help do I have alopecia areata/universalis?

1 Dec 6, 2017
Reply by Alo-mom

"Having a daughter lose her hair I had to find the best hair solution for her possibl…"

Alo-mom replied Dec 6, 2017 to Does it ever stop...alopecia Areata

1 Dec 6, 2017
Reply by Alo-mom

"The biopsy can tell the doctor the condition of the follicle and if there is inflamm…"

Alo-mom replied Nov 12, 2017 to Is taking a biopsy always necessary?

1 Nov 12, 2017
Reply by Alo-mom

"We could rack our brains to death about how and why it happened, but unfortunately t…"

Alo-mom replied Nov 10, 2017 to Alopecia universalis and cobalt chromium poisoning from hip relacement

13 Oct 20, 2020
Reply by Demixl

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service