Alliegator's Discussions (179)

Discussions Replied To (162) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi,Don't worry about the bangs. I've never had an issue with having the bangs get ta…"

Alliegator replied Jul 23, 2012 to Advice

6 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Lexi

"You are so courageous and an inspiration. I would suggest that you sit down with you…"

Alliegator replied Jul 23, 2012 to Wig or no wig?

6 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Alliegator

"Have you tried a lace front wig? You might like the "High Society" or "Opulence" by…"

Alliegator replied Jul 23, 2012 to can anyone recommend a cute short synthetic bob?

6 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by Bluebird

"Happythankyoumoreplease is a cute movie especially since one of the main characters…"

Alliegator replied Jul 23, 2012 to Non-medical books and movies about alopecia

15 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Silk

"Hi,You sound like a wonderful, supportive wife! Just joining this site shows that yo…"

Alliegator replied Jul 13, 2012 to My husband

2 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Silk

"Hey! Welcome! I'm sure you will love this site."

Alliegator replied Jul 11, 2012 to Hey I'm new

4 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Donna

"Welcome! I also have androgenetic alopecia. When it comes to insensitive people, the…"

Alliegator replied Jul 9, 2012 to New Here

6 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Sandy

"Great story, and thank you for sharing! That is a revelation. Going cold turkey is a…"

Alliegator replied Jul 9, 2012 to Going cold turkey

5 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Carmen Dayhoff

"I just wanted to say that you are not alone! I'm sorry that no one seems to care to…"

Alliegator replied Jul 6, 2012 to My Alopecia Areata

4 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Joe

"You're welcome! Thank you so much! I know what you mean. I would love to wear a long…"

Alliegator replied Jul 3, 2012 to Long synthetic wigs that don't easily tangle?

29 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by BlueandPink

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service