JeffreySF's Discussions (637)

Discussions Replied To (485) Replies Latest Activity

"When I got my eyebrows done for the first time I had a few eyebrows left. for a guid…"

JeffreySF replied Aug 10, 2015 to Eyebrow tatts for men

16 Jan 22, 2021
Reply by Christian

"I got my eyebrows tattooed and am very happy with the results. www.athenabeverlyhill…"

JeffreySF replied Aug 7, 2015 to Eyebrow tatts for men

16 Jan 22, 2021
Reply by Christian

"I had my eyebrows tattooed by an outstanding woman in California. Best thing I ever…"

JeffreySF replied Jul 12, 2015 to Fake eyebrows

10 Sep 14, 2015
Reply by JohnMurillo

"I'm off to the NAAF Conference on Wednesday, I hope to see some of you there.  It's…"

JeffreySF replied Jun 22, 2015 to How to accept being ugly

333 Sep 25, 2020
Reply by Richard and Heather Montgomery

"This post sure generated a lot of responses. It makes me wonder why more of you aren…"

JeffreySF replied Jun 20, 2015 to How to accept being ugly

333 Sep 25, 2020

"This may sound harsh too... Put on a blindfold. Now what? You can't see anything! Be…"

JeffreySF replied Jun 20, 2015 to How to accept being ugly

333 Sep 25, 2020

"Looking Awesome!!! I had my eyebrows tattooed too and it was the best thing I've eve…"

JeffreySF replied Jun 12, 2015 to Fabulous eyebrows at last!

9 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by Steve

"I'm sure you've done your research. Try some different ones out and experiment to se…"

JeffreySF replied Jun 9, 2015 to eyebrows

2 Jun 10, 2015
Reply by Pam D.

"Have you seen your Dermatologist?"

JeffreySF replied Apr 20, 2015 to Head/scalp bumps

2 Apr 21, 2015
Reply by Sierra

"Shocking I tell you shocking! I'm totally surprised this is not a Pharmaceutical for…"

JeffreySF replied Apr 14, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service