Football fan's Discussions (383)

Discussions Replied To (383) Replies Latest Activity

"Finally got thru using the Shamiul e-mail"

Football fan replied Feb 3, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1271 Sep 19
Reply by Jude

"Not sure what I’m doing wrong but tried emailing all 3 e-mails provided and I keep g…"

Football fan replied Feb 3, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1271 Sep 19
Reply by Jude

"Good luck with the stronger dosage."

Football fan replied Feb 3, 2019 to Clinical Trial Blog: Topical AA Treatment

49 Mar 25, 2019
Reply by Football fan

"Tried to use the co pay card back in November through CVS specialty pharmacy and aft…"

Football fan replied Jan 28, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Dr Madkan is good  and has a lot of Alopecia patients but she doesn’t take insurance…"

Football fan replied Dec 24, 2018 to Tofacitinib Results after 9 Months

91 Mar 7, 2019
Reply by Dan

"How exactly do you pulse what do you take how many,and for how many months and days…"

Football fan replied Dec 9, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi NYC Gal why did you stop and restart xeljanz?"

Football fan replied Dec 1, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"On xeljanz 3 years various dosages from 2 pills then 3 and even 4 for 5 months. On t…"

Football fan replied Nov 30, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Carlie Do you live in Los Angeles was wondering what Doctor you go to."

Football fan replied Nov 27, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks Good Luck!"

Football fan replied Nov 9, 2018 to Clinical Trial Blog: Topical AA Treatment

49 Mar 25, 2019
Reply by Football fan

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service