chris for hair's Discussions (204)

Discussions Replied To (192) Replies Latest Activity

"If the piece attached is lace, the glue will clog it up in a very short time and att…"

chris for hair replied Jun 6, 2013 to Semi-perm front hairline

5 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Kee

"Soaking the liner is a GREAT idea! With human hair unless you wear it natural it wil…"

chris for hair replied Jun 5, 2013 to Views please on the coolest wig

26 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by chris for hair

"Your scalp looks like many I see that have been bonded for years. If you do buzz it…"

chris for hair replied Jun 5, 2013 to Need opinions / comments / advice

5 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Richard

"Sorry, all wigs can be hot if you are predisposed. Hair itself is an insulator, and…"

chris for hair replied Jun 5, 2013 to Views please on the coolest wig

26 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by chris for hair

"You have a lot to deal with in life! Living with many issues can change who we are,…"

chris for hair replied Jun 5, 2013 to Can I please rant all my problems here? 18 y/o female newbie

8 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Hope 123

"I had a friend/client that had the injection one time, her hair grew back and never…"

chris for hair replied Jun 5, 2013 to Can I bleach my hair?

11 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Erica

"Bleach is very hard on hair even if you do not have Alopecia. A wig can give you the…"

chris for hair replied Jun 5, 2013 to Can I bleach my hair?

11 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Erica

"It is OK to get a wig anytime you can psychologically handle it. Many young girls li…"

chris for hair replied Jun 5, 2013 to I think I want a wig, but I'm reluctant

29 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Christine

"Not to sound argumentative, but LGFB is an American Cancer Society program provided…"

chris for hair replied May 11, 2013 to Lace front wig:)

40 Jan 5, 2020
Reply by youarebeautiful

"I went to these sites, and know that anyone that sells lace wigs at these prices is…"

chris for hair replied May 9, 2013 to Lace front wig:)

40 Jan 5, 2020
Reply by youarebeautiful

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service