chris for hair's Discussions (204)

Discussions Replied To (192) Replies Latest Activity

"Sue, how long does the Swiss lace last for you? Also, can you tell me your level of…"

chris for hair replied Jan 4, 2013 to Ready to order a custom wig? Need some help!

30 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by chris for hair

"Lexi, this color can be easily toned to your specifications. Since it is so light a…"

chris for hair replied Jan 3, 2013 to Help for my first wig. Advice?

21 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Nuruzzaman Rana

"I did not say your wig was from some other site, in fact I did not realize the pictu…"

chris for hair replied Jan 3, 2013 to Help for my first wig. Advice?

21 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Nuruzzaman Rana

"In fact, it could happen that your hair will stop falling, but IF it does not stop,…"

chris for hair replied Jan 2, 2013 to Just need to get my thoughts together

4 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by AllButOne

"I would suggest you contact your nearest NAAF group below: North Carolina Support Gr…"

chris for hair replied Jan 2, 2013 to Wigs for cicatricial alopecia

3 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Nancy

"Check this out: http://www.scamadviser.com/is-wigsell.com-safe.html It is so sad tha…"

chris for hair replied Jan 2, 2013 to Help for my first wig. Advice?

21 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Nuruzzaman Rana

"Hmmm, you seem a bit too excited about my posting just what I had found about that s…"

chris for hair replied Jan 2, 2013 to Help for my first wig. Advice?

21 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Nuruzzaman Rana

"Oops, forgot to put the link to Bald truth talk about hair4head...here is is, read t…"

chris for hair replied Jan 1, 2013 to Help for my first wig. Advice?

21 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Nuruzzaman Rana

"I trust the site, Bald Truth, and found this link regarding hair4head.com. The reaso…"

chris for hair replied Jan 1, 2013 to Help for my first wig. Advice?

21 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Nuruzzaman Rana

"Hi CAH, I "friended" you, and would like to talk with you privately about this. Ther…"

chris for hair replied Jan 1, 2013 to HELP - LIVING IN ASIA - LOOKING FOR "WESTERN" HAIR TOPPER/PIECES

8 Nov 23, 2014
Reply by Sandra

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service