Football fan's Discussions (383)

Discussions Replied To (383) Replies Latest Activity

"Sounds like the culprit could have been the tooth infection.Thats how I got when I n…"

Football fan replied May 1, 2018 to Xeljanz and Looking Ahead to the Future...

102 Jan 8, 2019
Reply by Moonbeam

"I got the whooping cough shot and also a flu shot back in October and did not notice…"

Football fan replied Mar 19, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"What were your experiences with both drugs?Isnt 60mg 6 bottles of xeljanz a month.Ho…"

Football fan replied Mar 11, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Xeljanz cream and pills did not work for me.Hope a jax1 and 2 gets approved soon ver…"

Football fan replied Mar 5, 2018 to Topical Xeljanz

76 May 31, 2019
Reply by jonlorusso

"Dcpc is horrible stuff makes your head feel like you have poison ivy.You start scrat…"

Football fan replied Feb 21, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I take armor thyroid which is natural (made from pigs thyroid closest to humans)it i…"

Football fan replied Feb 14, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Since I have tried every combination of taking xeljanz and it is not working maybe I…"

Football fan replied Feb 12, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Xeljanz pill and topical did not work for me.Any one try ruxolitnib topical and work…"

Football fan replied Jan 30, 2018 to Topical Xeljanz

76 May 31, 2019
Reply by jonlorusso

"I have tried every combination of xeljanz for almost 3 years now and nothing has wor…"

Football fan replied Jan 19, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"No fatigue here or colds.Xeljanz just doesn't want to work for me.Im hoping The jak…"

Football fan replied Oct 1, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service