AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife's Discussions (274)

Discussions Replied To (267) Replies Latest Activity

"No, I have had no issues in that regard. The only change I have had to make is keepi…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Mar 25, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"3 weeks is very very early days .  It would be difficult to say how long it would t…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Mar 25, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I would continue until it all grows back (if it does) . I think it's important to fi…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Mar 24, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks , I've been on Xeljanz for 9 months ."

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Mar 24, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"He was taking 6 pills a day at one stage not for his alopecia but for his psoriasis.…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Mar 24, 2015 to Xeljanz 2 month update: My fiancé's progress

70 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by Giusep

"Here is this months photo. I know it will take many more months but I'm slowly g…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"No, don't worry. Alopecia does not kill the hair follicles so they have every chanc…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Mar 15, 2015 to Regrowth? Dead hair focilles?

45 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

"Glad to hear. Give it time :)"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Mar 11, 2015 to Xeljanz 2 month update: My fiancé's progress

70 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by Giusep

" It really depends, I had injections that lasted for 2 years but everyone will be di…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Feb 27, 2015 to Steroid shots: how long do the effects last?

1 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife

"Having a lot of vellus hair to start with is a good indication that you're hair is r…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Feb 22, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service