Return_life's Discussions (360)

Discussions Replied To (358) Replies Latest Activity

"don't lose hope. the next few seconds biologics for alopecia are around the corner.…"

Return_life replied Apr 24, 2017 to Does this ever become easier?

23 May 6, 2017
Reply by Bonnie Piper

"hey Frankie... just for ur info, I was very skeptical about the dosage myself. am 5'…"

Return_life replied Apr 24, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"forget about Pfizer Canada. they really disappointed me. I really tried to get a cop…"

Return_life replied Apr 24, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"pictures of fake eyebrows or my progress on xeljanz?"

Return_life replied Apr 23, 2017 to Does this ever become easier?

23 May 6, 2017
Reply by Bonnie Piper

"nobody understands what you are saying go see a doctor and get a script to get xelja…"

Return_life replied Apr 22, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"omg u nailed it... u speak the truth without sugarcoating. it's hard but like u said…"

Return_life replied Apr 20, 2017 to Does this ever become easier?

23 May 6, 2017
Reply by Bonnie Piper

"thanks for the suggestion. I ordered some a few years ago... it looked really bad. n…"

Return_life replied Apr 20, 2017 to Does this ever become easier?

23 May 6, 2017
Reply by Bonnie Piper

"depends on country to country. for example I am not allowed to bring medications in…"

Return_life replied Apr 19, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"stoping xeljanz will make ur hair fall"

Return_life replied Apr 19, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I don't wear a hat. shaving head is fine! it's more the eyebrowless eyelashless and…"

Return_life replied Apr 19, 2017 to Does this ever become easier?

23 May 6, 2017
Reply by Bonnie Piper

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service