singh's Discussions (652)

Discussions Replied To (642) Replies Latest Activity

"Nice hearing from you Katiegirl. I hope you get your xeljanz through insurance ! "

singh replied May 17, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Just waiting here for xeljanz to be approved for everyone starshine lol am happy  yo…"

singh replied May 17, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Kevin make sure you go see your doctor. And do regular blood tests. I think you s…"

singh replied May 16, 2018 to Xeljanz side effect

4 May 16, 2018
Reply by DJ88

"Any updates on growth with this ctp-543? as it’s been fast tracked by FDA I have re…"

singh replied May 16, 2018 to New JAK inhibitor - CTP-543 by Concert Pharmaceuticals

84 Feb 4, 2021
Reply by chris_s

"Wow ! You look amazing starshine ! Certainly gives a person the will to not give up…"

singh replied May 11, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Have you started this sadele ?  If you have? Have you had any good results ? I know…"

singh replied May 10, 2018 to CTP-543 trial--anyone start it yet?

31 Sep 9, 2021
Reply by Cheri A

"You look absolutely amazing Frida! Gives some hope to people who are struggling! Hav…"

singh replied Apr 18, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks Anna ! How long was you ok them for ? And thank you for clearing that up for…"

singh replied Apr 11, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank return to life and cws, yeh I mean it will just be a bridge until the likes of…"

singh replied Apr 11, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi has anyone ever tried ciclosplorine or methotrexate and had any luck with it or s…"

singh replied Apr 10, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service