David S's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"That brings me to my next story..."

David S replied Jul 14, 2014 to Stories from the front lines...or really weird/funny things that have happened over the years

30 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by LaShay

"Oh yeah. I used the I paid for it, it's my hair line a few times."

David S replied Jul 14, 2014 to Stories from the front lines...or really weird/funny things that have happened over the years

30 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by LaShay

"Mine pretty much does the same thing.  Random fuzz and I still get thin patches of h…"

David S replied Jul 13, 2014 to closed

3 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Tallgirl

"My mom always used to laugh at herself when she used to tell me to go "put your hair…"

David S replied Jul 13, 2014 to Stories from the front lines...or really weird/funny things that have happened over the years

30 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by LaShay

"I got the "I can't even pretend to blame you for all the hair in the sink" line thro…"

David S replied Jul 12, 2014 to Stories from the front lines...or really weird/funny things that have happened over the years

30 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by LaShay

"Yeah.  They ask me hair color and I just laugh as well."

David S replied Jul 12, 2014 to Stories from the front lines...or really weird/funny things that have happened over the years

30 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by LaShay

"The student becomes the teacher.  Wonderful to hear, and hopefully it has made your…"

30 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by LaShay

"Oooh...I got a few of those not safe for work stories myself.   Great story and won…"

30 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by LaShay

"That reminds me of the time I was trying to get into a bar while not wearing my wig.…"

30 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by LaShay

"These are great.  Keep 'em coming.  I want to have a place that people can come and…"

30 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by LaShay

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service