AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife's Discussions (274)

Discussions Replied To (267) Replies Latest Activity

"how much velus are you getting?"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Dec 12, 2014 to Xeljanz for alopecians

15 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by Barbara Steinberg

"Personally I think It would be very hard for this not to be true unless Gail starts…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Dec 3, 2014 to In the news: Gail Porter fears she'll never marry beacuse of alopecia! What do you think?

8 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife

"Hi Traci, That's okay I think it's important for others like me to know about these…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Nov 22, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Update 3: Not that much to report this month unfortunately other than slightly more…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Nov 15, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi DJ, I have lost no hairs aside from the normal hair cycle which seem to be repla…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Nov 8, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I get very very jealous too."

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Nov 1, 2014 to Resentment

6 Nov 2, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Update 2: My first terminal hairs! I have grown some new thick terminal eyelashes…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Oct 24, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Eva, The doctor is a nut don't listen to him. Next he'll be saying putting fried…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Oct 13, 2014 to Onion juice

6 Oct 18, 2014
Reply by sumitahuja

"Give Dr King some time he is a very buzy man."

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Oct 3, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Nick, Its still early days some good results are expected in the next 2-3 months…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Sep 27, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service