Return_life's Discussions (360)

Discussions Replied To (358) Replies Latest Activity

"of course not. scientist found that the genes with Alopecia is the same genes that c…"

Return_life replied Mar 24, 2017 to Finding the root cause of alopecia

53 Mar 26, 2017
Reply by Stacie

"why did you stop? u got sick? so after 1.5 year u didn't get the brows? weird... som…"

Return_life replied Mar 24, 2017 to Anyone given up on Xeljanz?

11 Mar 30, 2017
Reply by Stars-r-Aligned

"heheh it's like me. people in my family blamed my AU on my lifestyle and some choice…"

Return_life replied Mar 24, 2017 to Finding the root cause of alopecia

53 Mar 26, 2017
Reply by Stacie

"it's not negativity... I don't know if you are new in this whole alopecia thing but…"

Return_life replied Mar 22, 2017 to Finding the root cause of alopecia

53 Mar 26, 2017
Reply by Stacie

"snake oil seller detected"

Return_life replied Mar 20, 2017 to Finding the root cause of alopecia

53 Mar 26, 2017
Reply by Stacie

"I don't want to point fingers here but what I see often is people who had a few spot…"

Return_life replied Mar 18, 2017 to Finding the root cause of alopecia

53 Mar 26, 2017
Reply by Stacie

"interesting when u say that a lot of people have alopecia. I agree with u that LOTS…"

53 Mar 26, 2017
Reply by Stacie

"I concur. had my silver fillings removed also."

53 Mar 26, 2017
Reply by Stacie

"yep it's true! Mr Trump on the other hand is increasing military budget. no health b…"

Return_life replied Mar 17, 2017 to Presidents proposed cuts to the National Institute of Health (NIH)

3 Mar 17, 2017
Reply by Alo-mom

"someone who lost all his hair because of a disease. someone who is fragile. the guy…"

Return_life replied Mar 17, 2017 to No hair= no hook ups= no dates= no tinder matches

39 Mar 13, 2019
Reply by hagster

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service