singh's Discussions (652)

Discussions Replied To (642) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks cmdd20"

singh replied Jan 19, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks cmdd20, They might now offer whoever has the patent rights for Ruxolitinib $2…"

singh replied Jan 18, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi everyone, think this is some good news for everyone waiting on this..however I st…"

singh replied Jan 18, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That’s amazing ! Thank you. What phase is this trial your currently taking ? Could y…"

singh replied Dec 31, 2017 to New JAK inhibitor - CTP-543 by Concert Pharmaceuticals

84 Feb 4, 2021
Reply by chris_s

"Hi mate, just wondering are there any updates to report ?  Thank you "

singh replied Dec 29, 2017 to New JAK inhibitor - CTP-543 by Concert Pharmaceuticals

84 Feb 4, 2021
Reply by chris_s

"Amazing Rascal ! So happy got you man ! Any pics man do share. Will give others some…"

singh replied Dec 8, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi patches, I was told by my derm that jak inhibitors are a new class of drugs and t…"

singh replied Dec 2, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you for your reply ! You look amazing by the way !! Yeh I was on it seen regro…"

singh replied Oct 28, 2017 to Xeljanz and Looking Ahead to the Future...

102 Jan 8, 2019
Reply by Moonbeam

"Hi moonbeam sorry just realised your reply. It is another thread on here on xeljanz.…"

singh replied Oct 24, 2017 to Xeljanz and Looking Ahead to the Future...

102 Jan 8, 2019
Reply by Moonbeam

"Hi starshine, how long did it take you to respond to xeljanz please ?"

singh replied Oct 23, 2017 to Xeljanz and Looking Ahead to the Future...

102 Jan 8, 2019
Reply by Moonbeam

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service