kastababy's Discussions (389)

Discussions Replied To (306) Replies Latest Activity

"You are very wonderful RJ, but everyone blinks sometimes. I'll give you a pass on th…"

kastababy replied Apr 11, 2008 to Cure for baldness?

10 Nov 11, 2008
Reply by Raph-Paris

"I for one am very shocked, appalled, and disappointed that this video has even been…"

kastababy replied Apr 11, 2008 to Cure for baldness?

10 Nov 11, 2008
Reply by Raph-Paris

"For a guy, being completely bald has been a fashion statement for longer than I can…"

kastababy replied Apr 9, 2008 to How many think ....screw it and bic off all the rest?

95 May 15, 2010
Reply by Chantell M Watkins

"I still maintain my stance that by embracing the word "bald" rather than running awa…"

kastababy replied Apr 9, 2008 to A new word for us!

25 Apr 29, 2008
Reply by JeffreySF

"I guess I've been fortunate enough to have only lost my eyebrows once, and they grew…"

kastababy replied Apr 8, 2008 to What do you do about losing eyebrows and eyelashes?

23 May 25, 2010
Reply by Vicktoria (Katya's mom)

"Of course, I like my own profile, but I actually like Cheryl's too! I'm being partia…"

kastababy replied Apr 7, 2008 to Who has the best profile in Alopecia World?

2 Apr 10, 2008
Reply by Cheryl, Co-founder

"I think that it's very interesting that we notice this extreme sensitivity as a trig…"

kastababy replied Apr 5, 2008 to Pain in the head...

15 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Karli R.

"Sorry, bald is bald -- I don't need a new word that is more "sensitive to my needs"…"

kastababy replied Apr 5, 2008 to A new word for us!

25 Apr 29, 2008
Reply by JeffreySF

"I was totally in the same boat as Trina and Carol -- luckily, I was blessed enough t…"

kastababy replied Apr 5, 2008 to Easing the teasing: How to help children

10 Apr 8, 2008
Reply by Trina

"It's an established fact that alopecia disproportionately affects females more than…"

kastababy replied Apr 3, 2008 to location of people with AA

9 Apr 4, 2008
Reply by Carol

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service