Cheryl and I are having a jovial debate: Who has the best profile in Alopecia World? Of course, I think I do! But Cheryl's much more humble, and others can disagree (if they dare!).

Anywho, we'd like to know your opinion. However, the question isn't whether Cheryl or my profile is the best, but which is the best profile from among all the profiles in Alopecia World? Feel free to toot your own horn, like I did, or sing someone else's praises. ;-)

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Of course, I like my own profile, but I actually like Cheryl's too! I'm being partial; purple is my favorite color and I would love to have her layout!!!
Purple is my favorite color too! I just did a image search on google and found it... actually I think rj found it for me. How are you Kastababy!

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service